The study of Nakshatras is one of the most fundamental pillars of Vedic astrology. Nakshatra comes from the Sanskrit words meaning “indestructible” (Na - Not, Kshatra - destructible). It can...
The study of Nakshatras is one of the most fundamental pillars of Vedic astrology. Nakshatra comes from the Sanskrit words meaning “indestructible” (Na - Not, Kshatra - destructible). It can also be translated as map of the sky that protects us (Naksha - map of the sky, Tra - protection). Understanding nakshatras can help us in realizing our true destiny that is held within our stars.
The Basic nakshatra course is an Introductory course on Nakshatras targeted at beginner level students of Jyotish who are looking to know more about nakshatras. We will be teaching you about all the 27 nakshatras in the zodiac along with the intercalary Abhijit nakshatra.
Tutor: Dr Arjun Pai
Co-tutor: Dr Kanholy Santhip Krishnan
- Connect with the essence of each nakshatras by understanding the deity associated with it.
- Learn about themes and stories that can be connected with each nakshatra
- Study about the elements of each nakshatras.
- Understand different aspects of the nakshatras such as the animal, varna etc associated with it.
- Learn about varied manifestations of nakshatras at different levels through its themes.
- Study with example charts to learn how the nakshatra energies are playing out in your birth chart.
- Course Outline
- Pdf of the power point presentation of every lecture
- Recordings of every class.
- Homework practices to help integrate the concepts with feedback from the instructors.
- Comprehensive pre-read on every nakshatra.
- Key words for each nakshatra and nakshatra deity.
This is a recorded course, which you will receive by email along with accompanying materials, if any, for your reference.